Monday, September 28, 2015

God's Invitation




Jesus invites us to come to Him.
He wants to offer Himself to us.

Come unto Me all of you who are weary and carry heavy burdens, and I will give you rest... Let me teach you, because I am humble and gentle at heart, and you will find rest for your souls.  Matthew 11:28-29

In the storm, in the busyness of duties that call us, in the joys,  He invites us to COME...

Come...
to find rest.  To quiet our hearts.

Come...
to find perspective.

Come...
to be reminded of whose you are... His Beloved.

Come...
Simply to be loved.  He loves you.

Come...
to weep and cry about the burdens and the storm that overwhelms your soul.

Come...
for whatever need you may have...

Come...









3 comments:

  1. Beautiful. The pictures make me want to exhale.... and relax...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy vicariously... Thanks for sharing this beauty from God.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy vicariously... Thanks for sharing this beauty from God.

    ReplyDelete