Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Transformation


Transformation.
March.
Spring.
Transformation takes time.
It's hard to wait,
But wait we must.

Transformation is glorious.
And worth the wait.
I must tell my heart this glorious truth
over and over, again and again.

Change is happening.
Warm will come.

The final transformation
will happen in the 
blink of an eye.
In a moment.
We shall all be changed.

I Corinthians 15:52-53


I can't wait for that final transformation... 
In the meantime, I will wait.  rest.  trust Him as He transforms my heart to be more and more like Him.  II Corinthians 3:17-18
As He again transforms dry, brown, and bareness to be green and flowing with colour once again.




Enjoy today.  For that is all we have.  
In this moment, trust His heart and inhale His love.
Fragrant like the blooming flowers we await to enjoy this spring season.





Love to you, today!

1 comment: